Tuesday 30 June 2009

Self Evaluation for Video =D

.*.*[Self Evaluation for Video =D]*.*.


As part of our Media homework we were asked to produce a 1 minute video with regards to the key aspects of the internet such as: what is so special about it and what are the draw backs. I produced my video using "Windows Movie Maker", which was quite simple to use however some what time consuming. Overall I believe that my video appropriately answered the key questions and included corresponding images with complimented the message the video was delivering. The quality of my production was of a good standard as the images were clear to see and the transitions looked effective. In terms of how aesthetic my production appeared was very high as I chose to make the text look bold and bright with flamboyant colours to look attractive. However my video had some draw backs as I was unable to upload sound on to my video because I did not have a mature understanding of the programmes. Also regarding the feedback, it appeared that my transitions needed to be slowed down in order for the audiences to read the text.

The production value of my production was competent however i believe this could have been very high if some things were altered as the information and understanding shown was of significant level.

Through this evaluation I believe that my WWW is that the video was of good quality and attractive as well as delievered the right information. However my EBI would be to extend my knowledge of the programme so that I can upload sound as well as slow the transitions down or reduce the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment